- Watch these LinkedIn Learning videos from the series Giving Your Elevator Pitch with Todd Dewett (use your student login for LinkedIn.com if prompted):
- Benefits to an Elevator Pitch.
- Making an Initial Connection.
- Structuring Your Pitch.
- Read Robert W. Bly’s article “The 3-Part Elevator Pitch Formula You Need to Know.”
This Week’s Discussion Post
For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following:
- Develop a 30-second elevator pitch for your selected company (whether you’re working with the snack food company scenario or the company of your choice), using the tips provided in the videos and article.
- Enclose your elevator speech within quotation marks.
- Provide a rationale for the components included in your pitch.