this is chapter 10 in the book Employee and Labor Relations
HR Knowledge 5:Legal &Unions
Select and READ one of the following case studies (located in your textbook):
CASE 10-1 WILLFUL VIOLATION, OR A PROBLEM THAT CAN BE CORRECTED?CASE 10-2 CONSTRUCTIVE DISCHARGE AND REINSTATEMENT OF STRIKERS
Next,analyze the case and provide an overview of key points or discussions.An overview is not a detailed description or regurgitated statements from the case,but insteadkey points in the case.Then, make 2 recommendationsfor improvements for any parts of the case (think like an HR leader).Saying that someone should have did this, or what you would have done are not considered improvements.
- One to three small sentence-responses for analyzing the cases are not considered substantive.
- You may only have no more than two references for your response and each must be appropriately cited in the words.
- You may not copy and paste any part of another student’s response as part of your response.
- For this course, you must commentto a minimum of 1 other student’s response…No Exceptions!
- Although not mandatory, you are strongly encouraged to make your initial post by Wednesday of each week so that you have plenty of time to respond to your classmates