The paper should follow the steps above:
– The paper should include laws on human rights and the law of the European Union.
– The paper should describe the importance and place of human rights as part of European Union law.
– Concrete examples that will contain the paper should cite the relevant laws.
– The weaknesses and problems that this law has.
– Examples of EU courts decisions on similar cases (cite relevant decisions).
To write the paper you must follow the attached word document format. The paper should not contain figures.
THE FINAL PAPER MUST CONTAIN ALL THE ABOVE POINTS OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.