The paper should be informative, colorful, and nuanced, and the writing should include simple words vs. complicated (especially if used out of context).
Write a Journal Article Review for the article provided of 1100 words, not including the title page or reference page. You will need to discuss how the theoretical model or treatment described in the article compares to the information discussed in the textbook chapter provided. No more than 20% of each Journal Article Review may be quotations. You must cite and reference the original article, the course textbook chapter, and one additional scholarly article.
Each Journal Article Review must include these sections:
• Title page
• Article caption at top of first page of text (current APA style) to identify the article
• Statement of the author’s purpose
• Background of the issue
• Application of supply chain management theory relevant to article
• Managerial implications of article findings (2–3 paragraphs)
• Summary of the article and its context
• References (Current APA style)
This format must be followed.