Completeness of the various components of submission as Instructions. All components should be complete with written discussion describing each component. Research – use of valid supporting material and information.
Depth of analysis and strength of rationalization used in each section.
And all the paper need support with citation and Reference NO PLAGIARISM AND DONT COPY FROM OTHER WEBSITE.
-This assignment is designed to expose you to the complexity of a strategic plan and the measures required for properly implementing and evaluating a plan. It will allow you to:
- -Expand your knowledge of strategic planning within an organization.
- -Develop your ability to use strategic planning tools.
- -Contribute to your ability to assess the strategic directions and plans for Walmart Canada.
- -Create a fully implementable strategic plan.
- =Set of measurable objectives for next three years (i.e., specific things that Walmart Canada, can do to successfully implement strategy).
- =Organizational chart that would allow for above objectives to be met. If this deviates from the current structure, develop a rationalization for proposed new structure and steps required to move the organization to a new structure.
- =Product positioning map.
- =Projected income and balance statements for next three years. These should indicate the impact of your strategy. This is not an accounting course, but you have taken accounting at this point, so draw templates for basic statements from these experiences. You will primarily be evaluated based on the logic of your information, not on the accounting principles being applied.
- =Assessment of present value of Walmart Canada – what would it be worth in today’s market in its present state and might be worth if this strategy is successful. The course only touches on valuation so you will be evaluated based on the logic of your information, not the valuation itself.