1. Plan your speech, considering what your introduction, main points, and conclusion will include. The introduction includes my key message (thesis). *Speech must be original and written for this assignment; plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited.
2. Organize your speech, following the structure of Monroe’s Motivated Sequence. Your speech should include an introduction, body, and conclusion. The introduction should contain your key message. The body should cover your main topics and support to back up your main points. Make sure that all support is relevant and from credible sources. Your conclusion should summarize your main points and provide a call to action.
3. Create notes or bullet points that you can refer to while presenting your speech. 4. Use selected sources that are credible and support that is relevant. Aim for a speech that is 3 to 5 minutes in length
1. Think of an effective way to incorporate a PowerPoint presentation that will be relevant to your purpose and message and will enhance your speech.
2. Doesn’t matter how many slides as long as your presentation coincide with your speech to keep your audience engaged.