The paper will discuss the microbiology of the food in terms of:
1) The nature in which the campbell’s chicken noodle soup ingredients and the final product are grown and/or raised, processed, packaged and distributed
2) Microbiota of the raw ingredients (include spoilage and pathogenic organisms)
3) Potential spoilage (include microorganisms) of the final product
4) Potential food safety biological hazards associated with the final product. (Discuss intrinsic, extrinsic, and any implicit factor impacting spoilage and pathogen survival, growth, and death.
5) Control measures used to ensure microbial quality and safety of the food
6) Historical public health evidence of concern with ingredients and/or final product