Analyze marketing decision support systems and their impact upon marketing management systems.
· Analyze the appropriate marketing strategies to apply at each stage of the product life cycle.
· Apply critical thinking skills to analyze business situations.
· Assess the major influences in current consumer and organizational buying decisions.
· Construct a strategic marketing plan.
· Describe the key factors, such as demographic, economic, natural, technological, political, and cultural developments, that affect marketing strategies.
· Discuss the opportunities provided by technology for businesses.
· Interpret the challenges a company faces in developing new products in today’s global economy.
· Recognize situations that present potential legal and ethical issues and develop solutions for those issues.
This assignment has 3 Questions
1. Review the Course Objectives above. How will accomplishing these objectives support your success in management? What risks or challenges might a manager encounter if they have not mastered these objectives? Explain.
2. Societal marketing is on the rise, as more companies consider the value proposition of their image beyond just the features and benefits of a product or service. Societal marketing takes into account issues such as the environment, fair trade, and the overall betterment of society. Select a company that exemplifies giving back to the communities in which it operates. Visit its corporate Web site to find out as much as possible about its contributions to society.
3. Choose a product which you would like to improve upon; determine its current position in the life cycle. Find current two industry leaders related to this product and share each mission statement available from each of their websites.
4. List all references in APA format
This assignment has 4 Questions
1. What questions do you have about the overarching Unit 5 assignment? Although not due until the end of the class, it is important that you begin planning for this project early in the course. What are your initial thoughts about how you will approach this assignment? Explain.
2. Using the product you chose in Unit 1 discussion board, List two features of the product and assess how they transform into benefits for you; determine consumer behavior towards your product as compared to their current behavior towards your competitor’s product. Discuss how the product fits your lifestyle or psychographic.
3. Based on Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, what level of need will your ‘improved’ product meet? Explain.
4. Draft a mission statement for your product and set three (3) specific applicable marketing goals which you would like to meet in your marketing strategy.
This assignment has 5 questions
1. Collaboration in a business environment is a best practice that leverages the collective knowledge of the team assembled. Peer evaluation and support, provided in the spirit of continuous improvement and organizational success, result in higher quality deliverables than generally possible by the efforts of an individual. Please describe the process you plan to use to conduct research, identify findings, and develop the Comprehensive Project due in Unit 5 and present a preliminary outline indicating how you intend to organize the project deliverable.
2. Please review the process and outlines of other students, providing an objective assessment and constructive feedback that will help strengthen the effectiveness of their efforts and the quality of the finished product.
3.Understanding the customer profile is essential to the overall marketing plan. The customer profiles also help with selecting the correct media for the target markets. Visit Experian’s Consumer Profiles http://www.experian.com/marketing-services/customer-profiling.html and complete the following:
1. Provide an overview of your product
2. Choose three possible profiles for your product’s target market/audience. Explain the profiles.
4.How can this type of information on consumers be used by the marketing manager in its marketing communications & strategy?
5. Assess the market being targeted. What group(s) of consumers would most likely be drawn to the product? What are some ethical and legal implications? Explain why you are targeting these segments and three possible channels you would use to place your product for distribution to this target market.
Note: List all references under EACH ASSIGMENTS in APA FORMAT