1. Identify four common misconceptions regarding pain-relieving medications. What is the truth and how can you explain it clearly to people, their families and carers?
2. Why should the personal care worker regularly check the care plan? Identify five kinds of changes that might be made to people’s care plan. How might these changes affect how you work?
3. List four preferences a person might express regarding their care at end-of-life.
4. How can a personal care worker support a person sensitively and respectfully after death? Research online and look for relevant guidelines and standards.
5. What should a palliative care worker do if they observe signs of imminent death for a person they are supporting? Write out a step-by-step procedure and share it. Be sure to check out the other procedures shared.
Do you want your assignment written by the best research essay tutors? Then look no further. Order Now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!