I need help creating a thesis and an outline on Reasons for the Conflicts in the Middle East and Conflicts Solutions. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. Below are the main research questions of the proposal that are hoped to be answered. The questions are arranged in chronological order to present an organized and comprehensive flow of the information:
1. What were the major conflicts in the Middle East? (This should be the initial question to provide readers with sufficient background about the main subject of the topic).
2. Who were the key players of the conflicts in the Middle East? (Detailing who were the major participants in the conflict will give rise to apportioning the areas in the Middle East that were active and passive to the conflict. This question will help create a mind map that describes how the conflict initiated in the internal aspect).
3. Who were the supporters to the key players of the conflicts in the Middle East? (Naming out the major supporters to the major participants will give rise to apportioning the areas external to the Middle East (i.e. The West) that were supportive of the conflict. This will help create a mind map that describes how the conflict initiated in the external aspect).
4. How were the peace agreements, if there was any, implemented to solve the conflict? (This question is set to answer if peace agreements were once signed, or if nothing has the history could ever give to solve the unending conflict).
5. Why such supporters supported the key players despite the apparent adverse effects of the conflict toward neighboring countries? (This question will give rise to the vested interest of foreigners (or supporters) involved in the conflict, including the issue of Middle East oil and selling of weaponry in the Middle East from the foreign lands).
6. What was the role of mainstream media in the conflicts in the Middle East?
7. What was the role of corruption in the conflicts created in the Middle East?
8. What was the role of religion in view of the conflicts created in the Middle East? (These three questions will extend whether or not politics, media, and religion were related to the conflict).
I anticipate that the foreigners (or supporters to the key players) have vested an interest in the nations, which were involved in the conflicts in the Middle East.