– what barriers and sources of support do Chicanx/Latinx students encounter as they try to transfer from a community college to four-year university?
– what challenges and opportunities do Latinas encounter as they decide to run for political office?
– how has the forced separation and detention of migrant families arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border seeking asylum impacted Central American migrants?
– how did Arizona’s SB 1070 policy perpetuate racial profiling of the Chicanx/Latinx community?
– 2 peer-reviewed Journal Articles
– Do not cite websites, unless they’re non-partisan, research-based websites (e.g., Pew Research Center) or government websites (e.g., U.S. Census Bureau)
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee