Please answer each with a minimum of 2-3 sentences. Must be written in complete, grammatically correct sentences. No quotes. Textbook chapters available if needed.
1. From the Lecture, describe the three elements of the triadic model of freedom. (Agent, obstacle, Goal)
2. Explain the four functions of ideology. (Explanation, evaluation, orientation and Political program)
3. From the lecture, how is an ideology different from a scientific theory?
4. On “isms,” what is one “ism” that is not an ideology? Why is it not an ideology?
5. Describe what democracy originally meant.
6. From the lecture, how did ostracism work in ancient Greek democracy?
7. From the lecture, how did the lottery work in ancient Athens?
8. What problem does ostracism show about democracy?
9. Identify three main features of the republican tradition.
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee