1. Give at least four reasons (bullet style) why certain genetic or chromosomal abnormalities are not compatible with life as early as immediately after fertilization, others may lead to miscarriages with the gestation, whereas some lead to babies not being born but in the end, will expire? Explain why.
2. Provide and describe two special considerations that can be considered, and the reasons for these considerations, when measuring the extent of calcification
- physical or mechanical test
- x-ray or radiological method
- chemical method or calcium oxalate test
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee