The assignment will be developed in report format.
Its development involves the following:
1. Interviewing 2 managers from organisations in your local community; the number of managers is mandatory.
a.You will have to interview two executives/managers: a male and a female;
2. Literature Review on Gender Diversity & Leadership, Motivation, Organisational Pderformance, or other related topics
a. A minimum of twenty (20) articles/journals should be accessed
b. Literature review should be contemporary (over the last 8-10 years; not earlier than 2010)
3. Interpretation of your findings/responses received in terms of leadership practices or traits for both men and women
4. Conclusions drawn on the basis of the responses and literature review conducted
5. Possible recommendations suggested with the purpose of future improvements in organizational performance
The structure of a successful assignment should be developed in 1,200wrds and in the following format:
a) Executive summary, in which students will briefly describe the required steps for the assignment development (words are not counted within the assignment word limit)
b) Table of Contents
c) Introduction, in which students will briefly familiarize the reader with the topic of genders in leadership and its
importance for organisational performance (approx. 200 words)
d) Literature review of the theoretical framework (approx. 300 words)
e) Critical interpretation of the findings/responses received on the grounds of the literature review (approx. 500
f) Conclusions (100 words)
g) Practical recommendations (approx. 100 words)
h) Reference List following the Harvard Reference System; Wikipedia or Anon references are not accepted
Do not lose marks due to poor referencing
i) Appendices (Interview material/documentation) should be uploaded with the assignment
ATTENTION: All parts of the project should draw upon academic literature.
Reports should be written using the Calibri font at a size of 12 and with 1.2 spacing between lines. There should be clear spacing between paragraphs (Paragraph spacing 6 pt), sections and subsections.
All sentences or passages quoted in this coursework from other people’s work should be specifically acknowledged by clear cross-referencing to author, work and page(s). Failure to do this, amounts to plagiarism and will be considered grounds for failure in this coursework. It is on the instructor’s discretion to conduct an oral examination, which will result to the award of the final grade to that particular piece of coursework.
On the pictures, there are details for word count for me and my partner. Here I wrote the part only for me.