A. Practice providing contingent rewards with yourself by identifying a behavior that you would like to change or begin (e.g., exercising for 30 minutes a day, volunteering at the local animal shelter).
B. List the benefits of this behavior.
C. List the rewards that you will provide yourself if you successfully perform this behavior. For example, reward yourself with three dollars every day that you exercise, saving the money to purchase something you wouldn’t normally allow yourself.
D. Monitor your behavior on a chart or in a daily log.
E. Compose a document in which you:
1. Include your record of your behavior (chart or log).
2. Describe the outcomes of this exercise: why you did or did not perform the targeted behavior and the role that the contingent reward played in your behavior.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Timely delivery guarantee