1) Minimum 10 pages Part 1: minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Part 3: minimum 4 pagesSubmit 1 document per part2)¨******APA norms
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
must name the files according to the part you are answering: Example:Part 1.doc Part 2.doc
____________________________________________________________Part 1:topic: Falls and Falls Risk Reduction in Elderly Patients
1. Abstract (1/2 page)
2. Falls – Risk factors (mention at least 2) (2 pages)
3. Conclusions (1/2 page)Part 2:Topic: Family Health AssessmentSelect a family from your community and address the following points with the selected family:1. Functional Health Patterns
2. Family Structur: individuals, relevant attributes of family composition, race/ethnicity, social class, spirituality, environment
3. Family Health and Health Behaviors
4. Findings: functional health patterns strengths, health problems or barriers to health)
5. Application of Family Systems Theory: Application of family systems theory to initiate positive changes in family functions over time is thoroughly discussedBe sure to include: Values/Health Perception
Coping Part 3: Purpose: Examine changes introduced to reform or restructure the U.S. health care delivery system. Discuss action taken for reform and restructuring and the role of the nurse within this changing environment.Include the following: Outline a current or emerging health care law or federal regulation introduced to reform or restructure some aspect of the health care delivery system. Describe the effect of this on nursing practice and the nurse’s role and responsibility.
Discuss how quality measures and pay for performance affect patient outcomes. Explain how these affect nursing practice and describe the expectations and responsibilities of the nursing role in these situations.
Discuss professional nursing leadership and management roles that have arisen and how they are important in responding to emerging trends and in the promotion of patient safety and quality care in diverse health care settings.
Research emerging trends. Predict two ways in which the practice of nursing and nursing roles will grow or transform within the next five years to respond to upcoming trends or predicted issues in health care. ..
Never use plagiarized sources. Get Your Original Essay on
Ethical And Legal Nursing ( Due 24 Hours)
Hire Professionals Just from $11/Page