A. Create an annotated bibliography in which you do the following:
1. Include a minimum of 20 entries, 15 of which must come from published sources, whether they are accessed online or in print (e.g., books, journal articles, white papers).
2. Include references that represent a variety of perspectives on educational theory, educational trends, and educational practices.
3. Include peer reviewed or academic sources for the majority of the entries.
4. Summarize (suggested length of 2–4 sentences), in your own words, the main ideas of each reference provided.
5. Discuss (suggested length of 1–2 sentences) the intended audience for each reference provided.
6. Explain (suggested length of 2–4 sentences) how each source is applicable to your research for the SCA1 paper.
7. Explain (suggested length of 1–2 sentences) how each reference relates to one of the following:
? current issues in education
? disparate points of view
? diversity and/or range of student ability