Family of Origin
• Provide a genogram of your family of origin – please use Genopro or genogram Analytics – no hand drawn genograms.
• Describe the relationship or relationships in which you want to make a change. Provide a circular description – one that includes you. Explain why attempting this change is important to you.
• Describe what you see as your part in this interactional pattern (self-focus).
• Describe the change you would like to attempt.
• Discuss what you imagine the response of family members who are “outside” of this relationship will be to your attempted change.
• If you are successful in this change effort, what else might change in your family?