a. Provide an overview of the organization that will be delivered to senior management, defining the business goals and objectives and the size, layout, and structure of the organization. b. Include a diagram of the organization’s network architecture and the proposed network architecture of an alternate computing facility in the event of a disaster (or the actual network architecture of the alternate computing facility if one already exists) through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. c. Develop the DRP Policy, including:
i. Disaster declaration
ii. Assessment of security
iii. Potential disaster scenarios and methods of dealing with the disaster
iv. Disaster recovery procedures
d. Develop an Incident Response Team (IRT) charter, which includes the following sections:
i. Executive summary
ii. Mission statement
iii. Incident declaration
iv. Organizational structure
v. Roles and responsibilities
vi. Information flow and methods of communication
vii. Methods and services provided by the IRT
viii. Authority and reporting procedures
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
· Include charts or diagrams created in MS Visio or Dia as an appendix of the infrastructure document. All references to these diagrams must be included in the body of the infrastructure document.
Part 2: PowerPoint Presentation Use Microsoft PowerPoint to:2. Create a twelve to fourteen (12-14) slide presentation that will be presented to the agency’s management, in which you:
a. Summarize the elements of the DRP Policy and IRT Charter, covering the main elements from Steps 3 and 4 above. b. Include an introduction and conclusion slide.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Describe the different ISS policies associated with risk management.
· Compare and contrast the different ISS policies associated with incident response teams (IRT).
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in security strategy and policy formation.
· Write clearly and concisely about Information Systems Security Policy topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.