Conducta virtual field trip on which you will explore your choice of geologic feature in your hometown or region. Examples may include: local caves, lakes, glacial deposits, rock formations, etc.
Preparea 10- to 15-slide Microsoft®PowerPoint®presentation about the geologic feature in which you:
- Identify the feature,
- Summarize the relevant geologic history of the region,
- Discuss the formation and age of the feature,
- Assess the role of the hydrologic cycle in shaping the feature,
- Discuss the role of erosion and/or weathering on the feature, and
- Identify unique aspects of the geologic feature (such as how it has changed over time, where similar features found, and so on).
Includerelevant pictures or examples of the feature, including detailed speaker notes as if you were narrating the presentation.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides