- This week, you will continue building the components of your business requirements document for Hollywood Organic Co-op. Last week you outlined how to electronically move data around in an EDMS. This week, you will further analyze Hollywood Organic Co-op’s workflow process as the e-documents move through the life cycle, with a focus on the disposition of the documents.Create a 2- to 4-page list in which you:
- Define the policies to apply to documents so that document-related controls are audited, documents are retained or disposed of properly, and content important to the organization is protected.
- Describe how documents are converted as they transition from one stage to another during their life cycles.
- Explain how e-documents are treated as corporate records that must be retained according to legal requirements and corporate guidelines.
- Recommend tools that are required to support disposing of information assets.
- Note: You may format this assignment in a bulleted list, document table, or other methods of your choice in a Microsoft® Word document. A narrative or formal paper is not required.Submit your assignment.