- Now that you’ve identified the organization’s SWOT, you need to determine the project and its objectives and metrics. This project should be based on an unmet opportunity for the organization, or to minimize a potential threat. What does the organization need to do to advance its goals and/or expand its competitive advantage? How will you measure their progress?Completethe following:
- Explain why this opportunity/threat was selected, and how it is anticipated to benefit the organization.
- Create at least 3 measurable project objectives based on your analyses. Determine timelines and responsibilities for each objective (e.g. with a RACI chart)
- Explain why these objectives are appropriate for the project.
- Develop at least 2 metrics to evaluate achievement of each of the project objectives. Provide a 1-page explanation for why these are appropriate metrics for each of the objectives.
- Note: Review the Strategic Management-8Most Popular Cases located in the Course Resources folder at the top of course.Citeall sources following APA guidelines.
Never use plagiarized sources. Get Your Original Essay on
Assignment Content Now that you’ve identified the organization’s SWOT, you need to determine the project and its objectives and metrics. This project should be based on an unmet opportunity for the or
Hire Professionals Just from $11/Page