- Board/Executive Director Tensions
- What Led to Enron, WorldCom and the Like?
- A Push to Fix the Fix on Wall Street
- 8 ways SOX changed corporate governance
- U.S. Corporate Governance: What Went Wrong and Can It Be Fixed?
In your initial post, respond to the following questions:
- Do you agree or disagree that members of the board of directors and the executive director should be held more accountable, even legally charged, for any unlawful organizational wrongdoings, such as the incidents that occurred with WorldCom and Enron? Explain why or why not.
- If you were a CEO, how would you determine whom to nominate for a position on the board of directors?