Promotion: Advertising and Its Alternatives
Part 1. Answer the following questions, within 100 words minimum
1. How Apply relationship marketing to a small business opportunity.
2. How Develop a promotion and advertising strategy for an entrepreneurial opportunity.
3. Identify technological uses for marketing an entrepreneurial venture.
4. Read Ch 17 and focusing on LO 17-02, explain which promotional element will work best for your small business opportunity and why? (electrical Contractor Company)
5. Each element does have strengths and weaknesses so please explain a strength and weakness of your chosen promotional element when responding.
Medium Selection (Chapter 14)
6. Please review LO 18-3 and select the medium that will best suit your small business’s advertising campaign and why? (electrical Contractor Company)
7. Provide an advantage and disadvantage of your chosen medium.
Social Media Mishaps
8. Please review some videos with examples and then provide two examples of how organizations have been negatively impacted by social media and how they were able to overcome it.
· Comprehensive Social Media Strategy
· Rise of Social Media for Business Marketing
· Public Relations Crises
· Role of Public Relations
8 of the Biggest Marketing Mistakes We’ve Ever Seen
9. Please review the article attached and chose any TWO examples provided in the article of big marketing mistakes and enlighten us on how you, as a small business owner, could avoid similar mistakes. Be specific.
10. Then, explain how, if you made those same mistakes, how you would save your relationships with your customer base?
Part 2: Social Media
The purpose of this learning team assignment is to focus on social media and how it impacts small businesses.
Create a 10-slide presentation addressing how a company can use social media to build relationship marketing for a small business.
Note: You can use a presentation format of your choice including, but not limited to: Microsoft® PowerPoint®, infographics, or word documents with visuals.
Address the following in your presentation:
· Describe the name, location, and mission of the small business.(Electrical Contractor Company), Team Power Electric, Northern California
· Select the social media platform(s) that you will use (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Opportunity).
· Provide a timeframe and measurable goals pertaining to the number and type of customers you plan to reach.
· Discuss in detail how this campaign will increase relational marketing.
· Draft plans to launch the social media campaign, and include a messaging sample that you’d like to send to your customer base.
Part 3: Advertising and Promotion
The purpose of this assignment is to give you practical experience in selecting an appropriate mix of advertising and promotional options (including the use of social media) for the company you are creating.
Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper.
Propose a mix of traditional advertising and promotional options for your product(s) or service(s) that includes:
· Media to be used
· Explanation of how the selected advertising will reach your intended target audience
· Timing considerations
· Cost considerations
· Metrics used to determine the success of your advertising efforts
Explain in detail how your intend to use social media, including:
· Social media platforms you will use
· Reason(s) why you selected this social media for your specific target audience
· Cost considerations
· Metrics used to determine the success of your social media campaign