You are the web masterof a college website. You share a server with other school departments such as accounting and HR.
Based on this chapter, create at least five security-relatedrules for staff members who are addingweb pages being added to your site. Include ajustification and explanation for eachrule. Rules should relate to college, staff and student, and system information security.
Write your answer using a WORD document.Do your own work and use your own words.Submit here.Note your Safe Assign score. Score must be less than 25 for full credit.
Answer the following questions from Chapter 5in the text with a paragraph that contains at least five sentences. Include the question and number your answers accordingly.
1. With all the stories about millions and millions of bytes of personal data having been exposed, why is their still any faith at all in the Internet?
2. How has the term hacking changed meaning over the years?
3. What is the most dangerous hacker tool?
4. From the news: Howwere NSA’shacker tools compromised?
5. What was the vulnerability in the Target Breach?
6. What do you think of hactivism?
7. How did Stuxnetwork?
8. What was the Arpanet?
9. Deep brain stimulation is a treatment for Parkinson’s disease. Medical devices such as these are now becoming accessible through the web. Consider the dangers (threat surface)?
10. What is the Red Team?